Thanks For Making Memories With Us In 2016!
We thank you for endorsing, encouraging, and celebrating with us the community awards and achievements received by West Coast Centre for Learning in 2016.
To our Students: We commend you for overcoming learning challenges and self doubt by pushing your Brain to successfully achieve your learning goals.
To our Parents: We celebrate your commitment to your child’s diverse ability, as they and their community discover what is possible through innovation, collaboration, and perseverance.
To our Community: Thank you for being open to learning about the newest technological advances in Brain Health & Literacy development, to ensure Surrey’s diverse Human Capital is supported and provided an inclusive opportunity to thrive.
Your 2017 New Year’s Fitness Resolution:
“Don’t JUST Exercise your Body, Exercise your Brain!”
The most effective total body workout includes YOUR BRAIN!
- Professional Trainers will tell you any effective fitness regimen requires a personal commitment of frequency and intensity to build resilience, stamina and muscle strength
- If you have left out your Brain in previous training regimes, then you risk having your body outlive your Brain!
- Regular and intense cognitive fitness exercise has been proven to increase the Brain’s ability to FOCUS, LEARN, REASON, and successfully improve working memory performance, among all ages!
- ADD BRAIN FITNESS this year in the comfort of your own Home or Office – No Bulky Fitness Equipment; No Misplaced Membership Cards; No Batteries Required
- FIT BRAINS learn Better; FIT BRAINS are Faster; FIT BRAINS are Stronger!
- “When it comes to staying young, a Mind-lift beats a Face-lift, any day!” (Marty Bucella)
Call Us to Jump Start Your Brain Fitness Workout!
Brain Health Articles & Research Findings
- » Too Many Kids with Dyslexia Are Left Behind: Here’s Why October 15, 2017
Everything necessary to provide learners with dyslexia with an appropriate education has been available for decades. Why is it taking so long for evidence-based action?
- » 3 Ways Poverty Impacts Children Learning to Read October 4, 2017
Primary factors that impact children from homes of poverty and how educators can positively influence reading and learning skills by understanding how students' brains function.
- » How Fast ForWord Fills In Missing Literacy Skills in Autism: One Mom’s Story September 28, 2017
There's no go-to handbook for parents that have a child with special needs or learning differences. But you can learn from others' experiences.
- » It starts in the brain. That’s why it works. September 14, 2017
Angie Sees Immediate Improvements in her Son with Auditory Processing Disorder ADD.